holiday!♡

According to the title above, I would tell you guys how I spend my holiday. so here we go!

My holiday started when the final exam is over. And in that time too I just know that my class decided to do some "after-exam-trip" to Dufan! I am so excited that I will go and play along in Dufan with my classmates! uh, I love my classmates so much.

Finally, the day had come! we’re so excited.. we went to Dufan by bus and when we in the bus, we’re so happy! we sing along and finally we arrived! we entered to Dufab , and we played all day long. I felt so tired there, but I felt so happy too. after that, we decided to go back to bandung cause the sky is already dark. and we arrived in bandung at 11p.m

After went to Dufan , I spent my holiday(mostly) in my home. i spent it with do some light workouts like jogging, push up, sit up, and do some sports. i actually do that cause one of my 2020’s goals is i wish i will reach my bodygoal.

beside that, i do other activities too. like playing handphone, tidy up my room and help my mother to clean up my home. its was so fun, i love to help my mother. after my room and my home is tidy, we decide to do refreshing. so in the next day, we went to Orchid Forest Cikole.

when we went to Orchid Forest Cikole, we had some heavy traffic. It would be so bored, yea? But No! We enjoyed the traffic by singing along and spilled our problem in everything. My mom gives me so many tips, trick, and motivation to survive all my problem.

whoops! finally we’re arrived safely in Orchid Forest Cikole Lembang. after we entered the gate, we so amazed with this place. the place is giving us some peacefull sensation with their fresh air. in there, we eat pizza while we sightseeing in the forest.

there's so much photo spots in there! so, i decided to take a lot of photos. this is some pict that i take :
its me!

this is the forest!

after the sky be darker, we go back to home and we felt so tired. we fell asleep and we take a rest for some 5 days and prepared for the first day of school.

Comments

Popular Posts