about me!

hello peeps! my name is Kantili Jannati Putri Kamaludin, you can call me Kanti. im now 14 years old, i was born in Magelang on 1st may 2005. im so in love with sing and travelling. i dont know why, but sing and traveling is so relaxing me. Now im so happy cause im already accepted and officially being one student of SMAN 3 Bandung. i cant believe that i can study in the most wanted highschool in bandung. i hope i can be a good student in here. and i hope i can continue my study in fakultas kedokteran gigi unpad. i want to be a dentist because of my super mom is a profesional dentist and im so proud! my mom's journey is very inspiring me. by the way, my mother's highschool is in SMAN 3 Bandung too. okay this will be about my mom first, my mother was a TNI-AL but she resigned, then she be a dentist until now. my dad is a TNI-AD he is so tall and so strong. im amazed and feelin proud with my parents i want to be success too, i know its not easy but i will always trying.

okay, lets talk about my hobbies. first, im a lazy person. if i have some spare time, i just use that for sleep or playing handphone. but now im trying to be more active with my hobbies. i love sing cause its so relaxing me! i love to joining some singing contest and concert. im joining a vocal course too. i make many friends there, i learn about all singing techniques there. and also i love travelling cause im a type of person that cant stay at home for a long time. so yeah thats all from me, thankyou for read my first blog!

Comments

Popular Posts